1. You've got a secret sauce that guys go crazy for.* (p. 97)
2. Some guys act super-lovey, then disappear. (p. 98)
3. Blueberries have been shown to improve your memory! (p.108)
4. If you wear glasses and a frowny face, no one is going to ask you to dance. (p. 45)
5. Cropped top + striped mini = Downtown Girly (p. 48)
6. Don't overthink it!! ** (p. 68)
7. Some products are SO worth the $$$ *** (p. 86)
8. Birth control methods are like jeans. (p. 92)
9. His pucker reveals everything about his personality. **** (p. 97)
10. One reason the Euro holds together is fear of financial and economic chaos on an unprecedented scale. *****
* Completely true. It's my Key lime mustard sauce for peel-and-eat shrimp. Leave me a comment if you want the recipe, or help in identifying your own secret sauce. ** Srsly. Don't even think about it. *** Duh. It's your parents' money. **** OMG! So true. ***** Just kidding. That one I learned from The Economist.
a comment. (see previous left ... so does that qualify for access to secret sauce recipe? And will it be superior to the Moon Bay Bee Sting Rainforest Honey Mustard (sweet and a bit hot) found in my Easter basket?
Posted by: Lynne | April 10, 2012 at 11:20 AM
You win. Though I cannot guarantee that this is what Seventeen was referring to in their "What makes you so irresistible?" flow chart.
Excerpt: "He'll be saving your pic as his cell phone wallpaper in no time."
Key Lime Mustard Sauce to Drive Guys Crazy:
1 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup freshly squeezed Key lime juice
3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard.
Stir and chill. Serve with peel and eat shrimp boiled in beer and Old Bay seasoning.
Posted by: Suburban Kamikaze | April 10, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Wait. You got mustard sauce in your Easter basket? I want your Easter bunny.
Posted by: Suburban Kamikaze | April 10, 2012 at 11:38 AM