1. Your rules are pointless.
2. We never get credit for not breaking the rules.
3. Sometimes we get blamed for breaking the rules when we didn't even see you notice.
4. Sometimes we break the rules and nothing happens. So how can that even be a rule?
5. If we can argue the rules longer than you are willing to defend them, they shouldn't count.
6. Other houses have better rules.
7. I'm sorry, what was the rule?
8. We didn't even know that was a rule.
9. If you expect us to follow the rules, first you have to make rules we agree with.
10. That's not really a rule. That's just your opinion.
from the teenage archives: Teenager announces plan to take out garbage, How to feed 4 teenagers for two weeks for under $1 million, Teenage Wasteland