« Undone in 2011 |
| Traveling, unraveling: A Christmas Sweater update »
1. Is there a right and a wrong way to explain sexual practices to other people's children?
2. Why would you buy waffle ingredients if you're not going to make waffles?
3. How do you say that in dirty French?
4. Why has no one asked me to help run the space program?
5. How many Post-It notes can dance on the head of a pin?
6. If there is one thing I've learned about parenting in the middle school years, what is it?
7. Why are the permission slips all wet?
9. Is the History Channel ushering in a new age of vibrator technology?
10. What would Jesus drink?
Select the best answer from the following suggestions: Probably. Come again? Definitely not. A lot. Have you seen my glasses? Yes. Depends on the dance. Please. Do I have to do everything? Don't say I didn't warn you. All of the above.
Posted at 08:31 AM in Ask the Suburban Kamikaze | Permalink
Um, like, "What is the meaning of life?"
December 30, 2011 at 03:02 PM
I was told there would be no math.
Suburban Kamikaze |
December 31, 2011 at 07:58 AM
Where are the xmas sweaters??????? I need to see what can compete with the road kill reindeer and bells.
January 01, 2012 at 09:13 PM
That is the real question isn't it? Because the Executive and her daughter arrived on our doorstep with the lame excuse that there were no hideous Christmas sweaters to be found in Miami, but that our sweaters would be arriving by mail soon. I suspect this is just a tactic by which they were able to 1. size up the competition and 2. Force us to wear our sweaters in public long after Christmas.
To which I can only say, Bring It On.
We are also still awaiting their Public Display of Christmas Spirit photos, which I will publish as soon as they arrive.
Suburban Kamikaze |
January 02, 2012 at 10:22 AM
This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.
The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.
As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.
Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.
(You can use HTML tags like <b> <i> and <ul> to style your text. URLs automatically linked.)
(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)
Name is required to post a comment
Please enter a valid email address