1. Is there a right and a wrong way to explain sexual practices to other people's children?
2. Why would you buy waffle ingredients if you're not going to make waffles?
3. How do you say that in dirty French?
4. Why has no one asked me to help run the space program?
5. How many Post-It notes can dance on the head of a pin?
6. If there is one thing I've learned about parenting in the middle school years, what is it?
7. Why are the permission slips all wet?
9. Is the History Channel ushering in a new age of vibrator technology?
Select the best answer from the following suggestions: Probably. Come again? Definitely not. A lot. Have you seen my glasses? Yes. Depends on the dance. Please. Do I have to do everything? Don't say I didn't warn you. All of the above.
Um, like, "What is the meaning of life?"
Posted by: Elizabitch | December 30, 2011 at 03:02 PM
I was told there would be no math.
Posted by: Suburban Kamikaze | December 31, 2011 at 07:58 AM
Where are the xmas sweaters??????? I need to see what can compete with the road kill reindeer and bells.
Posted by: Stephanie | January 01, 2012 at 09:13 PM
That is the real question isn't it? Because the Executive and her daughter arrived on our doorstep with the lame excuse that there were no hideous Christmas sweaters to be found in Miami, but that our sweaters would be arriving by mail soon. I suspect this is just a tactic by which they were able to 1. size up the competition and 2. Force us to wear our sweaters in public long after Christmas.
To which I can only say, Bring It On.
We are also still awaiting their Public Display of Christmas Spirit photos, which I will publish as soon as they arrive.
Posted by: Suburban Kamikaze | January 02, 2012 at 10:22 AM