1. Wet glue on heartfelt, handcrafted tributes not as cute as you'd think.
2. Heartfelt, handcrafted tributes unaccompanied by real jewelry.
3. Teenager's heartfelt, handcrafted tribute looks suspiciously like a grocery list.
4. Non-handcrafted Mother's Day gifts obviously purchased by Dad.
5. Failure of sulky housekeeping efforts to improve condition of house.
6. Heartfelt breakfast tributes served too early.
7. Heartfelt, handcrafted breakfast tributes a little heavy on the "breakfast."
8. Orange juice? How hard is it to make a mimosa?
9. Williams-Sonoma Pop-Tart maker has the whiff of self-interest.
10. Middle schooler still making the margaritas too sweet.
from the archives of Mother's Days Past: All Over but the Vacuuming, Go ahead, Make Her Day, Tricking Your Husband into buying a Vacuum Cleaner on Mother's Day: Priceless
This is totally hilarious! I hope...despite the pop tart maker and grocery list posing as mother's day gifts...you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Posted by: jacqui | May 08, 2011 at 07:45 PM
Thank you. There is nothing as sweet as a 13-year-old daughter on Mother's Day. She even let her brother sign the card she made...
Posted by: Suburban Kamikaze | May 08, 2011 at 08:27 PM