1. Wet glue on heartfelt, handcrafted tributes not as cute as you'd think.
2. Heartfelt, handcrafted tributes unaccompanied by real jewelry.
3. Teenager's heartfelt, handcrafted tribute looks suspiciously like a grocery list.
4. Non-handcrafted Mother's Day gifts obviously purchased by Dad.
5. Failure of sulky housekeeping efforts to improve condition of house.
6. Heartfelt breakfast tributes served too early.
7. Heartfelt, handcrafted breakfast tributes a little heavy on the "breakfast."
8. Orange juice? How hard is it to make a mimosa?
9. Williams-Sonoma Pop-Tart maker has the whiff of self-interest.
10. Middle schooler still making the margaritas too sweet.
from the archives of Mother's Days Past: All Over but the Vacuuming, Go ahead, Make Her Day, Tricking Your Husband into buying a Vacuum Cleaner on Mother's Day: Priceless