10. Advances in in-utero cosmetic surgery
9. Nannies recruited from high-end makeup counters.
8. South Beach Diet infant formula
7. Christian Dior diapers
6. Celebrity breeding program carefully managed to block character actor gene.
5. Baby spa treatments take all the stress out of teething, terrible twos, preschool.
4. All-over tanning salons eliminate unsightly diaper lines.
3. Luxury strollers equipped with professional lighting.
2. Photoshopping done by Lucasfilms Ltd.'s Industrial Light & Magic.
1. Sperm and egg required to audition. No exceptions.
Photo: No such thing as a bad hair day at Celebrity Elementary School.
from the Reasons Why archives: 25 Reasons You May Not Reach Silver Anniversary
I'm sorry, did we say this post was endorsed by Ali Larter - yet?
Posted by: Audubon Ron | March 31, 2011 at 03:02 AM
As far as I know, she may be reading it right now, as much as her busy schedule of consumer product testing and whatever else it is that she does allows.
Posted by: Suburban Kamikaze | March 31, 2011 at 07:09 AM
Hot coffee spouted through my nose from laughing, not so much.
Posted by: Seriously Jess | April 01, 2011 at 03:16 AM