10. Your beach house.*
9. Hair color that doesn't come in a box. Ditto for wine.
8. Fancy toilet paper that comes on a roll.
7. Plans for your rainy day couch cushion money that do not include toilet paper.
6. The olive bar.
5. Overdeveloped sense of dignity that keeps you from sampling from the olive bar.
4. Forgetting to cash that $1.50 refund check that's been sitting in the the kitchen drawer for six months.
3. Eating on odd-numbered days.
2. $11 shopping sprees at Forever 21.
1. Your other kid
*Just kidding. Many USC parents actually have to give up only one of their beach houses.**
**Apologizing in advance to my new BFFs, USC parents with beach houses.