Multitasking Like a Mother
1. Get up, shower and get dressed during last stages of REM sleep.
2. Finish last minute paperwork while showering.
3. Check e-mails while you brush your teeth.
4. Call to wish Mother-in-law happy birthday while answering work-related e-mails. Answer personal e-mails while making work-related phone calls.
5. Fold laundry while exercising.
6. Skip exercise while allowing laundry to pile up.
7. Make mental to-do lists while having sex. Have sex while making dinner.
8. Synchronize orgasm with oven timer.
9. Get a head start on last minute homework assignments by losing your cool now.
10. Deliver the "Now you tell me?" speech in the car on the way to Office Depot.
from the Multitasking archives: I only make it look easy.